The objectives for which the association is established are:
- To promote and foster mutually beneficial interaction between the Alumni and the present students of the University of Rajasthan and between the Alumni themselves.
- To encourage the Alumni to take an active and abiding interest in the work and progress of the University so as to contribute towards enhancement of the social utility of their Alma Mater.
- To organize and establish scholarship funds to help the needy and deserving students.
- To institute prizes and awards for outstanding project work, research papers of other professional activity by the students of the University; also to suitably recognize outstanding social and community service by the Alumni and the students.
- To undertake and to organize activities of a civic or charitable nature as also to increase public awareness of the role of technology in value addition in the economic and social development of the nation.
- To invest and deal with the funds and moneys of the Association.
- To do all such other lawful things as are conductive or incidental to the attainment of the above objectives and/or beneficial to the interests of the University and its Alumni.
- To take advantage of developing technologies like the Internet in achieving the aims and objects of the Association.